Water Damage? Call Floodmaster!
24/7 Emergency Services
At Flood Master of St. George, our technicians are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration. We also provide mold removal and remediation. We use scientific methods and special equipment to dry carpet (and padding), hardwood floors and walls – with less need for demolition and reconstruction. What has taken weeks to repair in the past, Flood Master of St. George, in most cases, can dry out your property in as little as 3 days.Water damage can come from many sources, including:
- Heavy rain, floods, snow, ice dams, leaking roof and other weather-related events
- Broken water pipes and lines from washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers and other appliances
- Bath tub, sink and toilet overflows
- Result of major fire extinguishing efforts
Why Flood Master of St. George?
- We get your property back to normal faster. Many water damage jobs require no demolition to repair and our innovative drying methods mean most projects are completed in a few days instead of weeks.
- We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can clean and restore the contents of your home (e.g., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition.
- We assist with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim, making things easier for you.
You want your home back to the condition it was in prior to the water damage. At Flood Master of St. George, we have the experience, compassion, and knowledge to do just that.